Description: Just north of Capitol Drive in Estabrook Park, this historic house was built in 1844 by Benjamin Church. Originally located in the area of Milwaukee known as Kilbourntown, it was moved to Estabrook Park in 1938 and serves as a fine example of Greek Revival architecture.
Hours of operation: June through August, Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; and Sundays, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Admission is $2 per person. Please call to request group tour information.